Subject: [Leica] OUR OWN
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:01:12 -0800

Dear Ted,

Thanks so much for the congratulations! And for the years of highly
informative and entertaining posts!

I smiled as I read your words, because I experienced all those feelings
exactly as you described them. All those crazy neurotic concerns swept away
with each signature from the sharpie.

And I laughed out loud when you asked what's the next book. That's the first
thing Elliott asked me! You guys are gonna kill me! The first one took ten
years! Please-- you gotta give me a minute to enjoy this one!:-))

Seriously, thanks, Ted. I am already thinking of the next one, and you're
right--not I gotta get off my buttooshki and get cracking!

Cheers,

Craig

ps...Best advice of the night--in a brief lull in the action, Elliott leans
over to me and says, "Always sign books--that way they can't return them."
Love it!:)

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] OUR OWN)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] OUR OWN)