Subject: [Leica] OUR OWN
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:23:43 -0800

I asked Martha Casanave to sign my book, and she asked whether I want the
inscription to make to me personally or not. Apparently some collectors want
the signature but generic inscription so that it would not affect the
collector value. Sigh...

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]