Subject: [Leica] Erwitt and Semetko at ICP
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:09:32 -0800

Yet more great shots! Thanks so much for posting these, Dick. All the shots
you guys are sending are just wonderful! I really appreciate them.

I have some on my camera that you guys took as well and I'll post them when
I get a minute. In the meantime, thanks so much for these great mementos!

Cheers,

Craig