Subject: [Leica] Stone Town, Zanzibar
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 09:04:59 +0100

Lluis,
I wrote before about the decrepitude of Stone Town, something frankly sad,
later to see the wonderful light and the ocean around.
Even so, and forgetting the tropical environment, Stone Town is an old
arabic town, with a lot of narrow streets, where it's possible to find
scenes I should like to pay more attention.
Thanks for your kind comments.
Amiti?s,
Marc