Subject: [Leica] R Mid-Range Zooms
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:13:57 -0500

Don't you sorta think $1900, not to mention $3000, is a bit steep for
a 28-90/2.8-4.5 lens, even if it's ASPH, hell it seems like they all
have aspherical elements now. I'd think about it if it were a constant
aperture 2.8 but variable? I don't know. Of course in Leica terms,
maybe not. ;~)

Jim Laird