Subject: [Leica] Nikon or Canon Full Frame; All Good (Older User's Perspective)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:44:30 -0400

It doesn't have a bad rep though what it has is it an amazingly good rep as
nothing short of a phenomenon the only place it has a bad re is on the LUG.
Find one single negative thing said about it anywhere I've looked for hours.
Though I've shot thousands of shots with it over 7.1 years and I'd not care
what kind of rep it had. I have the results. It was my main lens on my trip
over here.
http://rabinergroup.com/EastWest/index.htm
90% of these shots were done with this lens. Though these are too small here
to see or to know anything about it. And its being used cropped DX 1.5
Its a full frame lens and I'm really loving it more now in the past three
days now that I can expertise the full thing about it.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb