Subject: [Leica] Nikon or Canon Full Frame; All Good (Older User's Perspective)
From: durling at cox.net (durling at cox.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:24:31 -0400

I use and love this lens.  I don't know why it gets a bad rep.  I'm only
getting the middle of the image via the cropped sensor.  I'd almost be
tempted, if I could justify it, to get a D700 or even a Nikon film body
just to see what this baby can do on full frame.

Its big though so I'm more likely to carry the M4 or the little Olympus XA
for casual use.

Mike Durling