Subject: [Leica] Your photos would be better if you had this $850 Belstaff Leica M8/M9 camera bag
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:12:42 -0700

I don't try to blend in. I just try to be quiet and big smile. Of course, I
suck at taking the "Street Photography" thing.

The trick with the vest is to use the pockets with their own purposes. e.g.
finished film / flash cards on upper right pocket. Unfinished ones on upper
left. Lens are in the inner outside pockets, both right and left. Caps and
hoods on the outer outsider pockets. That type of thing.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

In reply to: Message from geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne) ([Leica] Your photos would be better if you had this $850 Belstaff Leica M8/M9 camera bag)