Subject: [Leica] Well I went and did it
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:14:26 -0400

Yea, Harrison!!  You will never regret getting the M9!  I haven't coded my
lenses yet, except the Noctilux which I had coded in New Jersey.  No
problems there.  I'm using everything from the 12 Voigtlander to the 135
Hektor.  None of them are coded.  I just enter them in the manual menu on
the M9 (when I remember).  All of the Leica lenses are listed there and you
just choose the one you are using.  If I'm using a Voigtlander, I just
choose the nearest Leica focal length.  I'm sure purists would have a heart
attack, but it all works fine.  I'm using Sandisk Extreme and the Leica
recommended Transcend cards.  No problems with any of them.  The newer ones
are much faster than older ones, though.

I can't wait to see the photos you get with the M9.  Welcome back to the
Leica side of photography.

Tina