Subject: [Leica] proper size for photo on the web
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:57:12 -0500

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:51 AM, kyle cassidy on the LUG <
leicaslacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> For a long time I'd been posting images at 800 pixels across as that was
> "full screen" for a lot of monitors. lately i've switched to 1200 pixels as
> 800 seems woefully small now on my monitors.
>
> thoughts?

I'm posting most of my pictures via my Wordpress driven  www.SonC.com/look

 .  I post most of them at 700 pixels high, and the software resizes, and if
someone clicks on the image, it will open a larger version, up to 700 pixels
high, sized depending on the viewer's screen.  In Windows, they can f11 the
screen and get it  pretty nice size.

--
Regards,

Sonny