Subject: [Leica] DMR Battery Information
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:01:40 -0500 (CDT)

Mark,

I also do not do any chimping with my R8/DMR.  After 10+ years working with
the R system metering and now with the DMR on my R8, I have found the R
meter to be very accurate, so no real need to check exposure.  as for
examples, the first 12 shots here are with the R8/DMR and no chimping.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/

Cheers,
Gene