Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 book
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:05:39 -0400

Martin Evening's is more scholarly and includes more information.  Scott
Kelby's is more chatty and entertaining.  You probably already know most of
what Scott Kelby will illustrate, but he does have some interesting
shortcuts.  Martin gives you the reasons behind doing things a certain way.
 All in all, I prefer Martin.

Hope this helps.

Tina