Subject: [Leica] IMG: Monument Valley from 35,000'
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:04:24 -0500

  Let me guess -- the TSA people were even nice to you.  Are you sure
you didn't dream this?  Beautiful photos.  I got an iPad and I guess the
iPhone is next.  I will have to see how the HDR works.  I have played
with that (mostly without success) with multiple exposures, but that
sounds difficult with a phone.

Ken