Subject: [Leica] Pentax 645
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:59:43 +0200

Alastair, Pentax is Japanese and it was the first SLR I bought when I got
into photography in a serious way in 1985. It was called Super Program in
the US (where I lived at the time) or Super A elsewhere. I later moved up to
a Pentax LX, a wonderful piece of kit, built like a tank but from memory not
nearly as big or heavy as today's pro DSLRs. I only sold in Brussels in the
late 1990s, to partly finance the newly discovered Leica M system I was
getting into at the time.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman