Subject: [Leica] Jim's Challenge: Can You Do Closeup Flowers???
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 13:09:20 -0400

You should post these on one of the Leica forums where they rave about very
expensive lenses and illustrate with very cheap looking photos.   You could
tell them these were made with a $10,000 Leica lens and everybody would fall
all over themselves praising the beautiful bokeh.  Then you could explain
that you don't need expensive lenses to take gorgeous photos.

Tina