Subject: [Leica] One Big Expensive Leica Lens
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 09:46:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Mark.. are you talking about an enlarged print or the actual "negative"?
Given that the lensescome from Leica and Zeiss, lens quality is probably
pretty equal... YOu might want to ask POP PHOTO to do a lens comparison.....

WHy do you think a 1600mm would have a much larger magnification than a
1700?  The difference is 100/1600 or roughly 6%??

Frank