Subject: [Leica] Daniel's Comments on a Leica EVIL Camera at LHSA Wetzlar
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 03:15:41 -0400

Ed it appears to me that the Barnack digital Leica is going to be made by
Fuji and its the X100.
Beats the X1 by 99.

If one of those X1's should happen to fall;
98 X1's ready to stack on the wall...

After they sell a few they'll invent this new thing called "interchangeable
lenes" amazing!!! I think lots of these camera companies are worried about
competing against themselves. That's what the competition is for.

--------------------
Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

> From: Edward J Kowaleski <ekowaleski at twmi.rr.com>
> Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:25:58 -0400
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Daniel's Comments on a Leica EVIL Camera at LHSA
> Wetzlar
>
> Was there any discussion  about a X-1 with interchangeable (current M
> Mounts)
> lenses?   I assume that the "full frame camera with an EVF" would not be
> based
> on the X-1.

Ed