Subject: [Leica] "R" lenses on digital bodies
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 21:27:24 -0400

The most pertinent and to the point info I'd not leave off a new poll and
I'd have it be the first question would be:

A. Would you be willing to shell out the ten grand $ if the R body is some
how actually released now for the holidays?

The amount of people who would be buying a new manual focus R body costing a
few grand more than the Leica M9 is what Leica would be interested in
seeing. And is very much to the point.
Regardless to if they actually have R glass now or not.
I'd be interested too as would of course much of the LUG.

But I'm afraid there are plenty of existing in use options for getting good
to great use of R glass digitally for those who got 'em. The number one
being the Leitax on a Nikon full frame or Canon.
And that will make all the difference. And already does.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com