Subject: [Leica] Flash use SCOTT
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:12:00 -0400
References: <ace81585-0dea-60d3-9f84-cff2319bfc08@me.com> <9FA2156EFBFF4D7DA4F2A6E623624C3E@syneticfeba505> <AANLkTinaeN-+nKjkvkvSw+-yxzL3iCETnjWkH37+ynun@mail.gmail.com> <700DC0CC-BC61-4C4A-8023-ADED0A16E7B2@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTi=8-oT7MQtbExTyByJo_AnH_k+2MbFUq=S5gKBg@mail.gmail.com> <067F8937-D0CC-4613-AD4B-C6D6AE624266@gmail.com> <AANLkTikJdTacdVYcwEtga+SJEzQ-YAbXf2a6qzsPt7bR@mail.gmail.com> <D68265BA-60C4-4105-9FBE-B6F812BAE115@mac.com> <AANLkTing-p0r+R7iwmSQ4e7hH98WAHz8ZfY3wObmzmhS@mail.gmail.com> <D7D16BCF-93AF-47A7-936B-98E4F7500926@gmail.com>

I can understand that in the chaos of war and death a flash on a camera
would not even be noticed; however,  I like to photograph normal, everyday
life and spend days with a family until they get used to me.  When I take
the photos back to them, the families always say that they never even
realized I was taking photographs.  A flash would destroy that intimacy.
 People would be self-conscious and pose.  Not what I want at all.  I have
used flash for jobs and have several Leica and Metz flashes.  I just prefer
natural light 9 times out of 10.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP