Subject: [Leica] Translation of question and answer session with Leica Camera executives
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:42:46 -0700

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 08:38:53 +1000
From: Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
Subject: [Leica] Translation of question and answer session with Leica
        Camera executives
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Andy Barton, a MOD on the L Camera Forum has posted a summary of
from Leica Camera Executives to a number of questions on Leica
products and
policy.
You can read it here, even if not a member of that forum
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/customer-forum/144758-leica-luf-%40-pkina-english.html

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Thanks very much, Geoff, for posting the link. I have been waiting for
the translation to come up on the LC forum.
I am now going to send my last unchanged Leica R lens - the 21 - 35
Vario Elmar off to Leitax to be re-bayoneted for my
Nikon D700. Sadly I do this - and move on.
Howard