Subject: [Leica] Leica X1
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 17:20:25 -0700

I borrowed Christian Erhardt's (preproduction) X1 briefly at the LHSA
in Seattle last September and came away unimpressed.
It was at the cocktail party and focus was not snappy at all and
processing seemed slow. Can't speak to the image quality
which I imagine to be very good. I am waiting to see what the Fuji
X100 is like - complete with view finder and EVF built in -
but think for now the Pana GF1 with the 20mm f1.7 will remain my walk
around camera.
2 cents from Pender Island
Howard.