Subject: [Leica] IMG: American family
From: shino at (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 10:50:18 -0400

It's cute, but the family is Japanese, name of Komatsu.  The little one
in back is American.  Here's her mom when we saw her at the train
station in  town.

Noctilux @ f1.0

On 10/02/2010 10:31 AM, tedgrant at wrote:
> Peter Klein showed:
> Subject: [Leica] IMG: American family
>>  Mom, Dad and the two kids out for a stroll....
>> > <>
> Hi Peter,
> A interesting view in the "Art of Observation" tied in with a nice
> sense of imagination! :-)
> One might call it "The Feature picture of the Day!" :-)
> good on you.
> cheers,
> ted

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: American family)
Message from tedgrant at (tedgrant at ([Leica] IMG: American family)