Subject: [Leica] Which camera to take to Israel? (with IMG)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 01:07:36 -0700

Wow, a real FORTUNE cookie, and not an ADVICE cookie :-)

Next time leave just a little bit more white space on the top, otherwise it
crowds the cup....

Have fun in Israel!!!

Oh p.s. why both 28 and 35? May be pick up a 21 or 24?! The VC versions are
fairly inexpensive, certainly comparing to the trip cost.