Subject: [Leica] Leica R6, 24/50/100180mm FS
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 01:37:15 +0000 (UTC)

This is totally coincidental, rather than linked to the recent
discussions...but my R gear is getting a lot less use than it used to, so it
is for sale - please email me at newellj at gmail dot com if you have
questions or want to follow up.? What follows is very brief; I can add more
details and links to pictures if you are interested.? None of the lenses
have ROM chips.

24mm Elmarit f/2.8 - Glass: no scratches, some dust. Metal: a number of
pin-prick sized bright spots, otherwise clean - call it EX/EX+ on balance.?
Three cam.? Box, shade. $500

50mm Summicron f/2 - Glass: perfect, very minor dust.? Metal: like new.?
Call it LN-/LN.? Third cam only.? Box, vinyl case.? $300

100mm APO Macro Elmarit f/2.8 - Glass: perfect, normal/minor dust. Metal:
like new with one small mark on the underside of the focusing ring that has
been touched up.? Three cam.? LN-. ?Box and, I think, vinyl case.? $1700

180mm APO Telyt f/3.4 - Glass: perfect, very minimal dust.? Metal: like
new.? LN-/LN.? Three cam.? E60 filter ring.? Box (do not believe this one
ever had a vinyl case, based on inner foam packing material in box).? $1000

R6?- Black chrome finish.? The only marks I see are (is) a small ~2mm bright
rub near the motor drive lug.? Otherwise, cosmetics are LN-/LN.? The shutter
runs smoothly and sounds accurate, has been regularly exercised when not
actively used.?? All controls in good working order.? Outer and inner box,
strap box.? $900

Payment and shipping details to be agreed in connection with sale.? PayPal
may be possible if sent "personal/payment owed" but shipping must be
insured, trackable, and to a PayPal-confirmed address only.

Thanks

John Newell

no archive