Subject: [Leica] Friday flower 10/01/10
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:03:54 -0500

  George,

I used the Velvia 50 filter in Exposure 2 to get the contrast I wanted,
perhaps not exactly subtle, but:  The image on the LUG gallery is much
more saturated and contrasty than the PS image on my monitor.  I don't
know why - I'm looking at the same file on the same monitor.   I can
open the image in another photo viewer and it looks the same as the
image in PS.  Do you have any thoughts as to what is happening?

Ken