Subject: [Leica] DIY 6-bit coding problems
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:53:52 -0500 (CDT)

I have 2 lenses that are coded, a 21, and a 28.  Both are coded only because
i bought them that way, all the rest of my lenses are not coded and the
images are just great.  The 21 is the only one of yours that really needs
it, but since it is not a Leica lens you are out of luck, unless you get one
of the adapters with the recesses built in.  The sharpie and the template
method is always going to be a problem.

Cheers,
Gene