Subject: [Leica] Incredible Ipad app for photographers
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:28:29 -0500 (CDT)

Still waiting for our library to be rebuilt after the '08 flood.  FEMA is
backing down from providing their part of the funding for the project, They
don't like the new location, and want the library to be rebuilt in the
original area where it can be flooded again.  Typical government stupidity.

Gene