Subject: [Leica] Overexposed Neopan 400 question
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:03:47 +0900

Last weekend my friend shot a roll of Neopan 400 in my M6.  He is
thinking about buying one, so gave it a try.  However, he set the ISO
on the camera at 100 by mistake.

He wants to know if he should ask the developing store to pull it two
stops.  I wonder if it might be better to just hand them the film as
usual.  He will scan the negatives himself, so is able to reduce
'exposure'  with software.

My question:  which is the better option?

Thanks for reading,

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Overexposed Neopan 400 question)