Subject: [Leica] Pollock Viewers Autumn Rhythm at the MET in NYC
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:09:53 +0930

What I mean is anything other than new work, stuff you're still
working on.  Recent or distant past.  I only have work going back to
1989 or 90, but I still look through it.

My favourite thing about photography is it's all in the past.  When
people ask me where I took one of my photos I always say "in the
past".

Marty