Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL 0.85 Issues
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:27:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Marty,
I always thought sticky framelines was likely to be lack of use, but my M9
is in
daily use and my most used lens is probably the tri-elmar, which changes (or
in
my M9 case tries to) the framelines each time you change focal length.
So it certainly is not this in my case, thought the frameline lever on the
front
-feels- sticky.
FD