Subject: [Leica] Incredible iPad app for photographers
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:36:42 -0500

  Jayanand,

Thanks.  I have Goodreader but was just using it for pdf files.
However, I see you can load photos into it a specified sequence, from
the iTunes file sharing bar.  The only thing missing is a thumbnail
display, like a photo gallery, instead of Goodreader just listing a file
name.  It may be in there somewhere - I'll look further.  As is it works
great for slide shows.

Ken