Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some Signs....
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:35:38 -0500

Lluis,

You are probably correct.  The sunlight was glaringly bright in this spot,
giving a very contrasty image.  Furthermore, I sharpened it a bit too much
to try to bring out details in the acorn caps.  The Elmarit would probably
have done a better job, but I seldom go out with an extra lens.  I try to
keep things simple.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA