Subject: [Leica] The world's SMALLEST 35mm lens ever for M... Not!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:55:50 -0400

So they've finally come out with a lens in which your stop down issues are
not there from an irregular f stop circle which you get no matter how many
leaves you've got and how round they are!!! They had that on some enlarger
lenes. I always hopped somebody would do that. Perfect circles you slip in.
Bokeh should improve.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com