Subject: [Leica] [OT] World's lightest interchangeable lens, and its a stereo
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:35:07 -0700

Yes, when my step-father-in-law passed away, his old Realist stereo was left
to me. I haven't put a roll through it yet. It looks like a well built
camera.

I have seen the new Fuji W1 (now the W3) 3D camera. It does work and work
well. Quite interesting that you can see the 3D playback on the back LCD.

What do you do with the slides? Use some sort of special double mount?