Subject: [Leica] Salgado S2
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 23:32:50 -0700

He said that he likes the Pentax 645 system because the lens were low
contrast and he looked for that in his Leica and Canon gears. I have no idea
why he likes them though. He didn't elaborate in the talk.

As for me, I just get the bestest lens I can afford for that range, which
means mostly 'luxes....

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>