Subject: [Leica] I think I figured out the problem re: emails
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:54:28 -0400

Agreed.  IMAP is better than POP, some of the reasons being its support
for multiple simultaneous client access (multiple computers, iphones,
etc) and better  responsiveness for the vast majority of situtations
today where there's an always-on internet connection, IMAP supports
mailboxes on the server and server searches.

Going from IMAP to POP is like moving out of your house and stepping
into a primordial swamp.

-rei