Subject: [Leica] Economics off topic?
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:32:52 -0400

I am doing my part by greasing the wheels of the economy purchasing this
expensive Digital Leica, and the money sent to Oklahoma, even, rather than
Germany. No doubt from this will come many prize winning 1.5 megapixel
images which will sell magazines and clothes and encourage people to buy
books and frames. I can FEEL the economy suturing itself together, building,
like a crystal constructing itself, upon the shapely lines of my new Digilux.

You can thank me later, when we're all driving solid gold rocket cars.

kc

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Economics off topic?)