Subject: [Leica] Economics off topic?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:27:24 -0400

Economics and image making go together like love and marriage.
Sebasti?o Salgato and Erwin Puts both huge influences on my highlight
separation both got their start as in the Economics racket.

The headlines in the past two days is:
"The recession is over" big news you would think if people are buying it.
- the press is buying it as they are plugging it.
Though its not adding up to me as I think people have to be back in the
stores buying and people have to have jobs to do it. Is that really
happening? If so great but I'm doubting it.

I'm just glad they have the press behind them. Mind over matter.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Economics off topic?)