Subject: [Leica] Economics off topic?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:33:51 -0700

As a small software company, we had a couple really terrible years, but
things definitely improved in the last 6 months. I see similar general
improving with a lot of our long term customers who are engineering
contractors.

Over here in the Silicon Valley, it's funny weird: we know people who can
easily command $100K+ job any moment they choose to leave their current job,
but we also know a number of long term unemployed and are rapidly becoming
unemployable. These are the same people that would have commanded $100K+
jobs easily 6 years ago.

I hope your economic situation will improve as well.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Economics off topic?)