Subject: [Leica] weird compact flash error (and solution)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:44:49 +0200

Le 21 sept. 10 ? 16:23, kyle cassidy on the LUG a ?crit :

> When the image numbering gets to 9999, it rolls over into a new
> folder with image #0001 and keeps on going. Somehow, I'd managed to
> fill 999 folders with photos.

I would also make a claim for a break in those circumstances, well
deserved ...
More seriously,  I don't think the Leica D700 shutter can flawlessly
take such a tremendous amount of photos 999 x 9999 ...
Wouldn't by any chance your camera create a new folder when you
format? 999 x ca250?

Just a thought.
Ph