Subject: [Leica] Test?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:29:20 -0400

But it's the same address I've always had  <images at comporium.net>  and
it's
the same address I sent the test message from.  I'm getting weird red marks
sometime on my Google Chrome address header saying that the connection might
be compromised, but when I reload Google Chrome, I get green marks saying
everything is o.k.  All of my virus software is up to date and reports no
problems.  I'd just like to know what's going on!

Tina