Subject: [Leica] Saturday flowers behind bars... Depraved
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:01:33 -0400

I saw a half dozen full frame cameras in the throngs of people dressed up
taking pictures of each other lined up to god knows what and no shopping
bags as in no one buying anything which was supposed to be the point. I
should put a few in my lug gallery here. Some nice eye candy most photo work
done by all of them with smaller than DSLR cameras. Plenty of video cameras
and some pro interview stuff with light and sound people and bigger video
cameras
 on tripods. Media events in other words.
I got some ok shots and walked 5 miles I was happy.

I've never seen anybody yet out shooting with an S2.

I saw once or twice people with Hasselblad H. in my life. Both here in
Manhattan.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com