Subject: [Leica] Another Friday flower
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:14:27 -0500

  On 9/18/2010 9:05 AM, tedgrant at shaw.ca wrote:
> Ken Carney showed:
>>> Subject: [Leica] Another Friday flower
>>>
>>>   http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/20100917_001.jpg.html <<<
>
> Hi Ken,
> Curiosity?
>
> Did you light this from below? Or is the light from natural scourse ?
>
> Very interesting efect indeed.
> cheers,
> ted

Hi Ted,

My wife pointed out the other day that the center of the Morning Glories
is almost backlit.  The sun hits the stalk, and sort of like a fiber
optic cable, illuminates the center.  The front petals are just in
daylight.  I darkened the exposure some in PS, except for the very
center, then used the Kodachrome 200 curve in Exposure 2 to spiff up the
blues a little.  Thanks for looking.

Ken

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Another Friday flower)