Subject: [Leica] 35mm 1.4 and be there
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:28:17 -0400

I don't know that cosina is charging more for the voigtlander name; the CV
lenses are pretty cheap compared to those from Leica and compared to the
Zeiss lenses that Cosina makes...and the Zeiss ones are different optical
designs than the Voigtlander branded lenses. I've used several CV lenses and
I have 3 ZM lenses. The Zeiss ones are better then the voigtlanders.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook