Subject: [Leica] 35mm 1.4 and be there
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:33:56 -0400

See the whole thing about "these are Zeiss designs" never grabbed me because
from what all I can future out is its darned hard to find a lens anywhere
from anybody which is not a Zeiss design. About the best place to find a
lens not from a Zeiss design would be Leica. Not that its not possible to
get a Leica lens based on a Zeiss design.

By the way the sky is green.
thunder and lightning.
An ice falling from the sky rattling my air conditioner.
Thunder getting amazingly loud.
Getting closer still.
See you I'm under the bed.

Mark William Rabiner