Subject: [Leica] Was EVIL at Photokina NOW Leicaflex 18x24
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:20:43 -0400

Who is this Helmut M?ller guy and why is he trying to kill me!?!?
He designed BOTH the camera AND the lens!?!
I BING'd him and was not able to pick him out of the Helmut M?ller crowd.

The idea of going half frame they just could not seem to abide by heck we
could have had 72 on the roll and get a lot more verticals.

Competed with Barnacks original concept pleasantly?

Just not compact enough to justify the loss of acreage?

I love my Olympus Pen but the glass was a joke. Its fun to look at on my
shelf but I hated to waste time trying to make images with the stuff.
You can actually put Leica m glass on the stuff the flange distance was that
skinny!!.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com