Subject: [Leica] Coffee Chat
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:16:14 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much, I'm very glad you liked the picture and I really
appreciate your detailed comments. Well, it was a moment to catch a
picture, nice place, nice ambient chat, nice light, nice busts behind.
I've shot 3 pictures, you know better than me the "secret", pre-set
the camera focus, measure the light with discretion with a hand held
meter, and compose and shot very fast. When I've shot the last one,
the ladies said, "he has shot a picture of us?" , and I've said with
an smile "you was there on a nice light and environment", but I'm not
invisible...

Saludos cordiales my friend!
Lluis

El 15/09/2010, a las 2:08, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>