Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:23:28 -0500

Your genre of photography really pushes the upper limits of what equipment
is capable of doing (as well as what the human behind is capable of doing).
I tried wildlife photography for a few years, but I just didn't have the
reflexes, the patience, the steady hand, the eyes, or the glass to pull it
off. I don't recommend the 300/4 Tele Tessar.

Jeffery