Subject: [Leica] Format output obviousness
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:49:06 -0400

Thing is I did make this look like perhaps some rarified studio thing but he
and I were shooting half the time location as well as commercial
photographers are going to do.. And  a lot of stuff ends up applying just
because you're not in your studio. -- more portable strobes, on camera flash
with Panatomic. Everything else the same.
Heck I'd even bring my Balcar studio strobes to locations and plug them in
somewhere and have long extension cords. Heck I did that with weddings.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com