Subject: [Leica] PAW 36 (ric)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:16:53 -0400

Reading it here TriElmar sounds very Neapolitan!

Neapolitan in the US we think means both Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry.
We think it's Italian. I'm sure we must be wrong.
The whole thing just sounds just too good to be true.
I think I could get used to a TriElmar in one camera outing.
And I'll take both the wide angle version and normal versions please.
With whipped cream and a cherry.

Leica 16-18-21mm f/4
Leica 28-35-50mm f/4

I hear you have to make sure you get the latest versions when all bugs are
taken out. So I'd test it out in person one which I'd get to make sure I
like the feel first. Then shell out.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com